Beauty Big Bang Stamping Polish Swatches // Brown, Pink & Purple

April 19, 2019

I was recently sent some more stamping polishes to try from Beauty Big Bang, and I love all of them so much! Beauty Big Bang polishes are some of my favourites to stamping with, so I was super excited to try these.

BROWN
Two coats, no top coat.
 Stamped over BBB's Pink. Plate: BBB XL-042.

PINK
 Two coats, no top coat.
 Stamped over Barry M's Rhubard. Plate: BBB-017.

PURPLE
 Two coats, no top coat.
 Stamped over Barry M's Lemonade. Plate: Moyou London Pro 19

You can buy these polishes for £2.29 each here...
BROWN
PINK
PURPLE

Oh, and don't forget, if you want 10% your Beauty Big Bang order to use my discount code: NIME10 at beautybigbang.com.

- N :)

[GIFTED FROM BEAUTY BIG BANG]

You Might Also Like

0 comments