OPI Tokyo Collection Three Swatches

April 26, 2019

I recently got three of the twelve polishes from OPI's Tokyo collection and I absolutely love them, so I wanted to share some swatches of them. The polishes I own are; Rice Rice Baby, How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?, and Suzi-san Climbs Fuji-san. They are beautiful, muted shades that are perfect for spring.
It's really difficult to pick a favorite of the three but I have probably been wearing How Does Your Zen Garden Grow? the most out of the three. I think that the three shade also look really beautiful together. I have been wearing mix-and-match nails in different combos for the last couple of weeks.
All three have a lovely creme formula and were opaque in two coats.
(Swatches are without top coat)

RICE RICE BABY

HOW DOES YOUR ZEN GARDEN GROW?

SUZI-SAN CLIMBS FUJI-SAN

You can browse the entire OPI Tokyo collection on OPI's website here... https://www.opiuk.com/shop/colour/collections/tokyo.html

As of writing this post these polishes are avaible on OPI's websites for £10.80 each.

- N :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments