Moyou London 3 in 1 Super Clear Rectangular Stamper & Scraper

February 01, 2019


I brought myself some new Moyou London stuff for Christmas and part of that was a new stamper and scaper. My go-to stamper for the last year has been Moyou's Crystal Clear stamper and as much as I adore that I thought it was time to try something new, so I purchased the 3-in-1 Super Clear stamper. Now I have no idea which one out of the two I prefer. I couldn't pick to save my life.
The 3-in-1 Super Clear is awesome, as it says in the name it is usable in several different ways, the main way I use it is to use just the top part of the stamper as it's easier to see the design for me that way. The surface area of the Super Clear is smaller and rectangular, which is great because it's the perfect size and shape for the designs on most stamping plates. The stamper picks up and stamps design really easily and clearly.
If you are looking to buy a new stamper and scraper then I think the 3-in-1 Super Clear is a great option, just as amazing as the Crystal Clear.


You can buy the 3-in-1 Super Clear Stamper for £9 HERE.

For 10% off your Moyou London order, use my referral link: http://i.refs.cc/jBZlhZ3M?u=1543839269358

- N :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments