Barry M's New Platinum Jubilee Limited Edition Polish Swatches

April 30, 2022

Today I have swatches of Barry M's 2 new limited edition polishes to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee. This gold and silver duo are great if you're looking for a way to celebrate the jubilee. Both are part of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine range, so they dry with a super glossy finish. When I first saw these polishes online, I assumed they would have the same formula but they are different. Crown is a more metallic finish, while Tiara is more of a glitter. I think I would have preferred for both of them to be in the glittery formula of Tiara, because I struggle with streaks with metallic finishes (I am super fussy with streaks lol). But I still absolutely love Crown because it's such a beautiful champagne gold shade, and is unique to my collection.


Tiara
3 coats, no top coat


Crown

2 coats, no top coat



These polishes are available to buy for £3.99 each from Barry M’s website: https://barrym.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments