Barry M's 'In A Flash' Polish Swatches — Spring 2022

April 16, 2022

Today I have swatches of Barry M’s 4 new ‘In A Flash’ polishes. These 4 new polishes are part of a new quick-drying range from Barry M, similar to their old range of ‘Speedy Quick Dry’ polishes. They do indeed dry very quickly and I was really impressed with the formula of these shades. The polishes all have a glossy finish (not quite as glossy as their ‘Gelly Hi Shine' range, but still quite glossy) and are opaque in 2 coats. I found them to be a lot more opaque than most of the ‘Speedy Quick Dry’ polishes I own from Barry M, which is great. Plus, these 4 shades are perfect for summer!


Swatches... (all 2 coats, no top coat)

Pink Burst


Swift Coral


Brisk Blue


Teal Rush


These polishes look so gorgeous all together and in any combination.


I really like these polishes and I hope Barry M release more shades in the range in the future!

These polishes are available to buy for £3.99 each from Barry M’s website: https://barrym.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments