Barry M's Spring 2022 Pastel Gelly Hi Shine Polishes

January 26, 2022

If you know me, you know I LOVE a Barry M polish, and when I saw their latest collection I bought it immediately. These six new shades in their Gelly Hi Shine range are gorgeous muted pastels, perfect for spring! All of them were opaque in two coats, and were super glossy like all of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine polishes.

nimy nails barry m nail polish spring 2022 gelly hi shine Hibiscus Eucalyptus Honeysuckle Bluebell Sea Salt Periwinkle

Swatches...

Hibiscus
A dusty purple shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


Eucalyptus
A muted pale green shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


Honeysuckle
A beige-pink shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


Bluebell
A muted blue shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


Sea Salt
A grey-toned neutral shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


Periwinkle
A pale blue shade.
2 coats, no top coat.


I am completely obsessed with how these polish look all together! I decided to do a nail art design using all six of them, and I am so in love with this mani!


(Design is from Moyou London's Atlantis 03 stamping plate.)

These polishes can be purchased from Barry M's website for £3.99 each: https://barrym.com/
Get £5 off your first Barry M order with my referral link: https://prz.io/l5Vp91GCA

You Might Also Like

0 comments