Whats Up Nails’ New Frosted Tips Collection - Swatch & Review

November 16, 2021

 — post contains gifted products —

I am so excited to share swatches with you all of Whats Up Nails’ new Frosted Tips collection. Whats Up Nails kindly gifted me this collection, and I was so excited, because this was the first time I ever tried any of their polishes!


The Frosted Tips collection has 6 polishes which include: 1 thermal, 1 metallic, 1 creme, 1 flash reflective w/ holo flakies, 1 chrome w/ shimmer, and 1 crelly with iridescent glitter.
The collection has a wonderful variety of shades and finishes, and there will be something in this collection for everyone.

Cherry-bration
A vibrant metallic red, with pink undertones, this polish is absolutely perfect for the holiday season, and will make for a wonderful Christmas mani.


To and Froyo
A light pink crème polish with a lilac undertone. This is a cool shade, perfect for winter and the lilac undertones makes the polish such a unique shade which can be seen as more pink or more purple depending on the lighting.


The Glint Life
A holo glitter, with holo flakies, which is flash reflective. This was my first time ever trying a flash reflective polish, so I had no idea what to expect… and I love it! It was so hard to capture just how reflective the polish is under flashes and certain lighting, it was absolutely stunning.


Slippery When Cold
A chrome shimmery blue polish. The blue shade is beautiful, and the shimmer looks incredible. It’s the perfect polish for the colder months, and makes a great base for wintery nail art.


Teal Good Moment
A stunning dark teal shade with gold-green iridescent glitter. I love green, I love gold, and I love green, so I love absolutely everything about this polish. This polish looks even more beautiful with a glossy top coat applied on top.


Pump the Rakes
A super fun thermal polish with pink-gold iridescent flakies which shifts from dark brown (cold) to an organie pink (warm). I love thermal polishes, because I find them so much fun to watch the colours change, and the stark contrast between the dark and light shades of this polish makes it all the more fun.


I am absolutely in love with this entire collection, and I am so glad I got to try Whats Up Nails’ polish for the first time… they are amazing!!

You can buy this whole collection, or each polish individually, on Whats Up Beauty’s website: whatsupbeauty.com

Link to the full collection:

Thank you so much for reading this post… and thank you to Whats Up Nails for gifting me these polishes! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments