Polychroma Polish UK Indie Swatch & Review!

October 18, 2021

  — post contains gifted items — 

I'm back!
I haven't posted on here in FOREVER... but now I'm back, and I have some gorgeous indie polishes to show you today!

Polychroma Polish kindly sent me 4 of their polishes to swatch, and I wanted to share my swatches with you on here!

If you haven't heard of Polychroma Polish, they are a UK indie brand and they have a growing selection of beautiful polishes. Plus, their polishes are vegan, cruelty-free, and 10-free!


(All swatches are 2 coats, without top coat)

Do You Want to Play Video Games
I love the name, I love the base shade, I love the flakes. I love everything about this polish. Do You Want to Play Video Games is a mint green crelly polish with magenta, gold and green shifting flakies. It was opaque in 2 coats, and the flakes distributed perfectly on my nail.
Oh, and the answer to this polish's name... yes, yes I do. I ALWAYS want to play video games.


The Botanist
This polish is a beautiful teal shade with scattered holographic glitter. It was perfectly opaque in 2 coats, and the scattered holo looks absolutely stunning. Teal is my favourite colour, and I until I saw The Botanist, I hadn't realised I didn't own a single holographic teal polish. Now, I don't know how I ever lived without one. This is a beautiful shade to wear any time of year, and it is going to be a go-to of mine now!


Oh My Squash!
Part of Polychroma Polish's Scary Tales Nails Collection, Oh My Squash is an orange crelly polish with matte black glitters. This is a beautiful orange shade, and perfect for the Halloween/Spooky season, and just fall in general. I was really impressed with this polish... often, lighter colour crellies can take 3 coats to be fully opaque, but this was completely opaque in 2 thin coats! Plus, the glitters distributed perfectly on my nail, and I didn't have to fish for the glitters! If you love orange manis this time of year, this polish is perfect.


Ectoplasmic
This polish is now officially in my top 5 favourite Halloween polishes of all time! Everything about it just SCREAMS Halloween! Ectoplasmic is also part of the Scary Tales Nails Collection. It's the perfect lime green shade that reminds me of slime, and it's packed with larger matte white hex glitter, smaller matte black hex glitter, and smaller shiny red hex glitter! It applies beautifully, the glitter distributes perfectly without the need to fish for glitter, it was opaque in 2 coats, and it's the perfect combination of Halloween colours! If you're not big into nail art, but want a seriously fun mani for Halloween, polishes like this are a great and easy way of adding a flare to your nails. I love everything about this polish, and I will definitely be wearing it this Halloween!


You can purchase these polishes, and lots more polishes, from Polychroma Polish's Etsy shop: etsy.com/uk/shop/PolychromaPolish
(Prices for Polychroma Polishes range from £6 to £9)

Follow Polychroma Polish:

Thank you so much to Sam from Polychroma Polish for gifting me these polishes! <3

And thank you so much for taking the time to read this post! I hope you all enjoyed my swatch and review of these polishes... I'll be back soon with more exciting blog posts! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments