Moyou London Festive Collection 64 Christmas Plate

December 03, 2018


It's December! So today I have some designs to show you that I created using Moyou London's latest addition to their Festive Collection, plate 64.

The plate is full of beautiful Christmas-y themed pattern designs, in a geometric pixel style. The plate has several full-nail size designs as well as some small designs.

There are so many combination possibilities with this plate and I really like using the smaller designs repeated over my nails. If you're looking for a new plate to liven up your December nails then definitely give this one a try. 

Designs using this plate:


You can buy this plate for £6.99 each HERE.

For 10% off your Moyou London order, use my referral link: http://i.refs.cc/jBZlhZ3M?u=1543839269358

- N :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments