Moyou London Sailor 18 Stamping Plate

September 22, 2018


A couple of weeks ago Moyou released a new plate in their Sailor collection - Sailor 18. I have a lot of the Sailor collection on my Moyou wishlist but didn't own any until this one. I saw this and instantly brought it, I love anything ocean/sea related so it was love at first sight for me and this plate. This plate has a ton of nautical-themed designs, all a variety of different sizes (ranging from large, full-nail designs to tiny individual designs). The designs are all absolutely beautiful, really detailed and as with all Moyou plates, the quality of the plate is amazing.


I definitely need to get some more plates from Moyou's Sailor collection. 

You can get this plate from Moyou London for £6.99.
For 10% off your Moyou order use my referral link: http://i.refs.cc/jBZlhZ3M?u=1537626933127

- N :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments