Latest Additions To Essence's Out Of Space Stories Collection // Swatch & Review

April 20, 2018

I love Essence's Out Of Space Stories polishes, so I'm super excited that they recently added two new polishes to the collection. The two polishes based on Mermaids and Unicorns, definitely have a magically look to them, and the names fit the shade perfectly.


Guardians Of The Unicorn
This polish is a pretty purple shade, full of blue shimmer. It is very sheer on the first coat, but does become opaque on the second coat (you may need three depending on your application). This is a pretty unique shade to my collection and I think with definitely make a great base for some unicorn nail art.


Mermaid Of The Galaxy
I love this! I love this so much. This is a new favourite of mine. It's a vibrant, shimmering turquoise polish, that was almost opaque on the first coat, but I topped up with a second just for good measure. I am going to be wearing this polish A LOT!! Plus it looks stunning matte too.


Oh, and these polishes look beautiful together too...


Read my previous swatch & review of some more Out Of Space Stories polishes HERE.
You can buy these polishes for £2 at Wilko HERE.

- N :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments