Husband Swatches & Reviews Nail Polish

March 05, 2018

This blog post is written by my husband, Heck. All photos and opinions are his, and I apologise in advance for the unhelpful, nonsense you're about to read. 
- N :)


Hello, I’m Hector your new nail connoisseur. In this blog thing I’m going to tell you and show these nail polishes... I have based the collection on food, McDonalds = Life. Barry M please sponsor my wife, I don’t know whether you know this but nail polishes are super expensive at this volume!

The red one: this colour is for all the blood that has spilt, both in and for the company oh and for the logo... obvs! 
(Dead Heat)
Pros: 
It works
Fierce (tongue pop)
Good brush
Cons: 
Stung me
Drippy
Stained finger (blood much?)
Unsponsored

The yellow one: this colour reminds me of the special sauce in big macs. The consistency is identical.
(Station Road)
Pros: 
It works
Glittery
Cons: 
Dried like a brain (ewww)
Bitty
Ugly
Unsponsored

The white one: I don’t know why?... 
(Cotton)
Pros: 
It also works!
Thick (tongue pop)
Strong white
Dries good... I think
Cons: 
Dribbles
Highlights your wrinkles of despair
Unsponsored

They all dry.
All one coat.

Finally I did a bitchin’ gradient design. Personally I feel that all the colours work real well together and now I’m really hungry. I hope you liked this trolled version of my wife’s blog, honestly I have no idea how she does it, she commits so much time and energy for so little back. I’m so proud of her and if your not subscribed to her already then DO IT!

Peace?

You Might Also Like

0 comments