My Top 4 Autumn/Winter Polishes // 2017

October 04, 2017


I absolutely love this time of year, and autumn and winter nail polish colours are my favourite. This is a list of my favourite nail polishes that I plan on wearing a lot during autumn and winter this year.

1. Jeans On - Essence



I LOVE this colour, it's beautiful. I have been wearing this so much since I got it about a month ago. It is a cool tone grey-blue, a perfect winter colour. It's pretty much opaque in 1 coat, but I usually do 2 anyway, dries super fast and lasts quite well when combined with Essence's The Gel top and base coats. 

2. Sprint Finish - Barry M



This is a beautiful deep maroony red. A lovely dark colour that just screams autumn too me. As it's part of Barry M's speedy range it obviously dries super fast. Best with 2 coats. 

3. Blue Jade - Barry M



I recently swatched and reviewed this in a post of 3 new Barry M polishes. Check out that post, here, for more details. Almost a darker version of the Jeans On polish on this list, a dark cool tone grey-blue. 

4. Matcha - Barry M



Just like Blue Jade you can find more details about this polish in the post, here. A dark, green khaki/olive colour rather than an acutal matcha colour. 

*5. Natalie - Ard As Nails



 (discontinued)
This is an honorery mention for this year because it is no longer available to buy, but I didn't want to leave it off my list. Not only does this polish have the greatest name ever ;) it is a perfect autumn colour. A firey bronze/copper duo tone, that reminds me a lot of autumn leaves and bonfires. I brought this 2 years ago on black Friday and it was definitely worth the purchase. Unfortunately this is now discontinued, but remains a solid favourite of mine this time of year. 

Buy these polishes... 
Jeans On: http://www.wilko.com/essence/essence-the-gel-nail-polish-jeans-on-80/invt/0445983
Sprint Finish: https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Nails/Nail-Polish/Gloss-Nail-Polish/Barry-M-Speedy-Nail-Paint---Sprint-Finish/p/555000?singleResultSearchPage=true
Blue Jade: https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Nails/Nail-Polish/Gel-Effect-Nail-Polish/Barry-M-Gelly-Nail-Paint-Blue-Jade/p/743409?singleResultSearchPage=true
Matcha: https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Nails/Nail-Polish/Gel-Effect-Nail-Polish/Barry-M-Gelly-Nail-Paint-Matcha/p/743410?singleResultSearchPage=true

You Might Also Like

0 comments