Stars & Stripes Trio // Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish

September 19, 2017



Back in July, I won a nail art contest on Poetry Cowgirl's facebook page. The prize was this mini bottle trio of the Starts & Stripes collection. I absolutely LOVE these polishes. I own a couple of other PC nail polishes and they are always lovely. 

As of today (19th Sept 2017) all of these polishes can be purchased from http://www.poetrycowgirlnailpolish.com/ 



Rocket's Red Glare



This beautiful, bright and vibrant red polish with flakes of holo glitter is a opaque in 2 coats and dries fast. Obviously this collection is 4th July/USA themed, but I think this would also make a lovely Christmas polish colour too. *2 Coats No Top Coat*

Full Size: $11
Mini: $7
http://www.poetrycowgirlnailpolish.com/product/rockets-red-glare



Stars & Stripes



Stars & Stripes is a glitter topper, the clear based is packed full of silver micro glitter, white circles, white bars and silver, red and blue stars. This photo is one coat over bare nail, without top coat. The polish applies great, a lot of polishes like this are hard to get even coverage but this is one of the best I've tried. I did find myself scoping a couple of single stars out with the brush the place on the nail seperately to the inital application (because I am very fussy when it comes to having at least one of everything per nail), but this polish is very easy to get great distruvution of the glitters etc. *1 Coat No Top Coat*

This polish looks fantastic over the other two from the collection.....


Full Size: $10
Mini: $6
http://www.poetrycowgirlnailpolish.com/product/stars-stripes



Twilight's Last Gleaming



This stunning, electric blue is my favourite of the trio. Like the red it is opaque in two coats and is packed full of holo flakes. I don't own anything similar to this and I adore it. This is a perfect polish for any time of year and any occasion. *2 Coats No Top Coat*

Full Size: $11
Mini: $7
http://www.poetrycowgirlnailpolish.com/product/twilights-last-gleaming



My design from the nail art contest: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments