China Glaze App

March 25, 2013

Over the past few days, I have seen a lot of Instagram post of people using an app to match the colour of their eyes to China Glaze polishes. 


I was intrigued! So I got the China Glaze iPhone app, and it is awesome! You can browse different China Glaze polishes and you can 'Try It On' by putting the colour on a hand (which you set to your type of skin tone - so you can see the colour against your skin tone and set the length of the nails) and you can also take a picture of anything and it will give you polishes that match that colour! This is my favourite part of the app because it is perfect if you want to find a polish that matches the exact colour of an outfit or accessory. This is a great app if you love China Glaze polishes, and the best part, it's FREE! :)



'Try It On':

'Colour Match':

I did quite a few experiments with this part of the app, to see what colour polishes it would give me for different things in my house.

My eyes...


The colour of my bedroom wall...


A football...


A picture of the 'Tarantula Nebula' which was in a magazine I was reading (All About Space)...


I even tried it on a swatch of a different brand of nail polish (Barry M - Peach Melba)...





You Might Also Like

0 comments