Manitude’s Animal Crossing Stamping Plates Review

December 28, 2021

Animal Crossing is one of my favourite video games franchises of all time, and I have played most of the games in the series. I have put almost 600 hours into Animal Crossing: New Horizons alone! So, when I saw that Manitude were releasing 2 Animal Crossing-themed plates, I knew I needed to order them.

I’m so glad I bought these plates. These are the first plates I’ve owned from Manitude, and I absolutely love them. They are amazing quality, they stamp perfectly, and the designs are adorable. I will definitely be buying lots more Manitude plates in the future!

Manitude Animal Crossing Stamping Plates

NOOKS & CRANNIES
This plate has so many cute designs; trees, fruit, fossils, buildings, leaves, bells (money), logos, etc. Everything you need to create the perfect Animal Crossing mani!
I also LOVE that this plate has the entire alphabet in the classic Animal Crossing font, so you can create completely customised text designs.
There are lots of reverse stamping options on this plate—which I adore!

BELL SWOOP
This is my favourite of the 2 plates. The reason: reverse stamping! If you know me, you know reverse stamping is my favourite type of nail art to do, and this plate is literally ALL designs that are perfect for reverse stamping. This plate has a selection of villagers, featuring a mixture of the animal types. This plate’s designs pair perfectly with designs using the Nooks & Crannies plate. I am obsessed with this plate.
I would love to see more of these plates so I can have even more villagers on my nails!
*cough*Kiki, Tipper, and Olive*cough*

Designs using these plates…

Manitude Animal Crossing Stamping Plate Bell Swoop Nooks and Crannies Nintendo Nail Art
Manitude Animal Crossing Stamping Plate Nooks and Crannies Nintendo Nail Art
Manitude Animal Crossing Stamping Plate Bell Swoop Nintendo Nail Art
Manitude Animal Crossing Stamping Plate Bell Swoop Nintendo Nail Art

If you join Manitude’s Facebook group, you can vote for future plate themes in their community polls, which I think is so much fun!
Join Manitude’s Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/manitude

You can buy these plates from Manitude’s website: manitude.shop
The plates retail for $9 each.

Thank you so much for reading my review of these plates. Let me know in the comments who your favourite Animal Crossing villager is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments