Beauty Big Bang Stamping Plates // BBBXL-004 & BBBXL-009

August 12, 2018

Today I have some designs I did using two Beauty Big Bang plates I recently tried out. I have loved every BBB plate I've tried so far, as these are no exception.

This first plate is BBBXL-004. This plate has 14 gorgeous, intricate designs with a geometric theme and would look beautiful on anyone's nails. The designs are fun and some have a kind of retro feel to them.


The second plate is BBBXL-009. This plate has 31 designs, which range from full nail to very small singular designs. The designs are a mix of tribal/aztec style designs, arrows and feathers and then can be used in lots of beautiful different combinations. My favourites are the full nail designs, but I do have a soft spot for the feathers as accent nail designs.


This plates currently retails for only £2.81 each...

You Might Also Like

0 comments