Barry M Lip & Nail kits // Swatch & Review

November 30, 2017


Swatch video:


Superdrug - Extravagant & Signature

Boots - Opulent & Bittersweet

Pros:
- Great colours choices for the holiday season, would make a good 'going out' set for holiday/new years parties
- Good formula on both the polishes and lip paints
- Extravagant is a unique colour to my collection
- Packaging is lovely, I would nail polishes that come in boxes hehe

Cons:
- Unable to buy, only available as a free gift
- The colours in the sets are the not the exact same shade, I would perfer if I could have my nails and lips identical shades
- The red and purple shades seem a bit 'samey', Barry M seem to always lean towards those two colours around the holidays... It would be nice to have maybe a gold or green instead (and yes, I would totally wear green lipstick)

WOTB?
I personally prefer the Superdrug kit, the polish is a unique burgundy/brown shade with purple shimmer (something I don't already have in my collection) and the lip paint is a lovely shade is a pretty but not too dark. If you prefer more traditional red polish and darker lip shades, then the Boots kit is probably the way to go for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments